Sunday 14 April 2013

Primark Nail Stickers (Apr 13)

Primark Nail Art Stickers
 
I hope you all like today's nail art, I'm using a set of nail art stickers from Primark, I loved the rose ones I've used before, I wasnt' quite as impressed with these as they stand out more when they are a but wonky, admittedly this would stand out less if I'd used a silver base coat. But for £1 how could you go wrong !!
I prefer the look I've done on my toes, and these would be great for a party, definitely worth a look if you're in the UK .
Plus they feel really cool :)
 
xx
 















3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great :) Very edgy and special and just like you said, perfect for a party :)
    I have tried using nail stickers but they are not made for my nails :D It did not look good at all :/
    That Avon polish look so lovely btw :)
    Im a new subscriber btw :) Both through Bloglovin and GFC :)
    Really like your blog :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much :) It's really appreciated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great!! :) i see that you went picture happy lol

    ReplyDelete