Saturday 6 April 2013

Apologies (Apr 13)

Apologies
 
OK so I have some apologies to make;
The  last two weeks or so have been pretty hectic, so I haven't been posting as much as I could have been , or making the posts as detailed as they could have been. And unfortunately The next few might be slow.
Mainly because I've been learning alot about blogging, I've been learning how to schedule posts, so that even when I am away there will be a new published post nearly every day.
I have also been learning alot about collaborating with other bloggers in Facebook Groups, and sharing Guest Posts.
I'm also back to work next week, and starting a new course.
But I promise I'm pulling my self together and I will be back to posting regularly.
I promise there will be some interesting posts coming up, some really exciting ones are already scheduled :)
So thanks everyone for sticking with me and thanks to all the other bloggers who have helped along the way.
 
Loves
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment