Wednesday 13 March 2013

Summer Bod (Mar 13)

Summer Bod
 
Yesss , I know , its that time of year already,
despite the snow this week.
Summer is fast approaching and soon we will again be in skirts and crop tops,
 and dare I said it bikinis.
But unlike what other people will be posting about I have other summer body worries.
Yes my tummy could be more toned.
But my worry
...
my skin
:(
So starting from tonight, I will be getting serious about skin woes
I'm pale
I have acne on my back, shoulders and face
I have dry skin every where else
:(
 
I will moisturise religiously
Using a build up fake tan
I will exfoliate as if my life depends on it
I will use all the acne cream I  have spent so much money on.
 
So get ready readers.
I will be trying, testing and practising what I preach !!
 
No more moaning
No more worrying
I am fixing !!
 
xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment