Sunday 24 March 2013

Gel Pen Nail Art (Mar 13)

 Gel Pen Nail Art
 
So I've wanted to try doing a gel pen mani for a while now and on Wednesday I will be doing a post for my first ever nail art challenge, EXCITING !! So I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to give it a go.
And while I won't be showing anything until Wednesday, I would like to share that it is a lot harder than I expected, the actual nail art was easier than I thought (Obviously easier than nail polish), even though I have picked a pretty difficult design. However what is tricky is that the gel smudges everywhere, then it smudged more when I applied a top coat. So my pictures aren't best :(
Can't wait for you all to see it.
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. hey! I'm super excited to see what you come up with :) with gel pen nail art though you've got to wait forever before you can apply top coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, And yeah it'll take some practice but for my first go its not too bad and hopefully everyone will like it xx

    ReplyDelete