Wednesday 27 March 2013

Little Laura Loves Show me Your Top Coat (Mar 13)

Little Laura Loves Show me Your Top Coat
Collaboration Nail Art
Cities
 
I contacted Sam about doing a guest post and when she replied I was so excited :)
We have decided to collaborate and both do a mani inspired by our favorite cities.
 
Sam has created a beautiful post inspired by Phoenix Arizona.
I hope everyone likes it as much as I do,
if you do please check out her blog
http://www.showmeyourtopcoats.com/

_________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be collaborating with Laura. We decided that we were going to do a location base mani. I have for you today my manicure inspired by the state of Arizona. I was born in Arizona and have always loved the sunset in the desert. It's a must-see!
 
The polish I used for this mani are Sally Hansen Sun Kissed and Mellow Yellow. The red I used is Wet 'n Wild I RED a good book. I started with a white base Zoya Purity. I then sponged on the red, orange, yellow by placing all 3 colors on a sponge and dabbing them onto the nail. It took two coats of sponging. I then used a black acrylic paint to draw the cactus and landscape. Sadly during clean up I wiped away some of the color so please excuse the white peaking through on the edges.


 

I just wanted to show you the beauty of the sunset. I used this image as my inspiration.
 

 


Thank you all for viewing my manicure. A huge thank you to Laura for putting this whole thing together. I loved doing this mani and I hope we can do a collaboration again soon in the future.

____________________________________________________________
 
On the other hand I am soooo excited about going to London this weekend , a city that I adore !
Again I hope you like it, it hasn't come out as clear as I would have liked but I hope you like it anyway :)
 

 
Under ground tube station sign
phone box

 
Beefeater

 
London eye
Big Ben

 
London eye
 
______________________________________________________
 
Like I said im so sorry its not clear but I hope you like it anyway :)
 And  thank you again Sam ,please check out her blog
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment