Tuesday 26 March 2013

Little Laura Loves Guilty as Charged - Guest Post (Mar 13)

Little Laura Loves Guilty as Charged
Guest Post
 
Hellooo! Big thanks to Laura for this opportunity to guest post on each other's blogs, I have never done this before and it was super fun! I decided to do a manicure based on the top she wore in this post.

It took me awhile to figure out how make the daisies look right, but once I started I just rolled with it. While doing this I had, "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow..." replaying in my head over and over for some reason xD. I think this would be a fun manicure to re-do in pastel colors to make it more springish, even have the colors be a skittle.

I used:
Sally Hansen Black Out
Clair's White nail art pen


Thanks again to Laura for this opportunity! If you would like you can check out my blog here. :)
 
Thank you Haleigh for this beautiful post !!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment