Friday 29 March 2013

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge -Think Pink (Mar 13)

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge
Think Pink
 
I was soooo excited when I heard about this challenge because it's just so me !!
 
So a couple of things about this post
...
For those of you that follow me or read this blog regularly
(thank you :) )
but you will know
I'm not exactly a perfect match with technology,
and I'm new to the challenge side of blogging,
so hopefully this will work :)
 
Also I'm a tad indecisive,
So when I saw Think Pink was the first weeks projects I had soooo many ideas.
Firstly was a mani I did a few months ago, but I will show again today because it is one of my all time favourite mani's and it matches this post so well.
 
 
Secondly was a mani I saw on someone elses page, that I didn't want to copy but thought it would be great.
 
And thirdly I wanted to do a pink mani suited to this time of year, so here it is :)
 
Hope you all like it !
 




 
 
Please remember to check out all the other blogs :)
 
xx
 
 

11 comments:

  1. hey i love it it's so cute you forgot to click on add link though so you got the inlinkz half right :) so i added our link for you! hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, totally appreciated, and glad you like it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Your dots are so pretty as well! I still struggle with dotting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you !!
    I used nail polish pens for the dotting on this mani but I also use a dotting tool or tooth pick on other designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is super cute, I love it!!! Following you now on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute! And so perfect for Easter :)
    Damn! Is it just me or is it tough to pass the spam letter test :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments . And thanks again if you follow me !!
    Loves
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your lovely comments . And thanks again if you follow me !!
    Loves
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments . And thanks again if you follow me !!
    Loves
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your lovely comments . And thanks again if you follow me !!
    Loves
    Xx

    ReplyDelete