Saturday 20 April 2013

Twin Post with The Blog For The Beautiful Living (Apr 13)

Twin Post with The Blog For The Beautiful Living
 
Today is a twin post where we decided we would both try and do some Chevron Nail art. I used did some Ombre red nail art and silver chevrons. I hope you like them :)
 
________________________________________
 
Hi guys, the lovely Laura invited me to do a twin guest-post with her. Thank you so much Laura! We have both done chevron nails. This was my first ever attempt at chevron nails.....I hope you like them :)

The polishes I used were Sinful Colors Dancing Nails, Rimmel London's Grey Matter and Chi Chi's Matte Top Coat.
Thanks for reading and if you like my attempt at chevron nails please feel free to check out my blog http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/
Cheers and enjoy your weekend!
 


 
___________________________________________________
 
And here's mine :)
Hope you like them.
Thanks again for the twin post  http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/
 



 
I also wanted to share this Ombre style was from my Boston Post, please check it out
 
 
xx
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to do a twin post, it was great :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete