Friday 12 April 2013

Little Laura Loves Pretty Not Included - Collaboration Post- Disney Insipred (Apr 13)

Little Laura Loves Pretty Not Included
Collaboration Post
Disney Inspired
 
I would like to Thank Sarirah again  for agreeing to collaborate on a post. If you like her post please check out her blog :)
 
 
Spider Man
 
Hello beauties! My name is Sarirah and I blog over at prettynotincluded.com.
I want to thank Laura for coming up with this idea for us both to do some Disney inspired nail art.
Seeing as Marvel are now owned by Disney, I had to ask if I could do mine on Spiderman!
This has been a lot of fun and I hope we can do it again. I'll have to keep practicing with those nail pens. :)
 


 
101 Dalmatians
 
And now for my post, I decided I wanted to do 101 Dalmatians, I hope you all like it, and I must give http://polishartaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/31-day-challenge-day-13-animal-print.html a little bit of credit because I liked her dog design. The only thing I wish is that I'd waited a little longer before I'd applied top coat, because its a little smudged :)
 
Please check out Pretty Not Included.
 
xx
 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment