Thursday 25 April 2013

London Baby !! (Apr 13)

London Baby
 
Hello everyone,
As you might know I went to London with my Fiance; Lewis about 2 weeks ago now, and I've still not put up photo's !
That's because he has some much better ones and I've been waiting for him to send them me
...
and now I am bored of waiting
 :(
So here are mine and hopefully I'll be able to post some more soon !
 
xx
 

 
Outside Buckingham Palace
Coat - Primark
Scarf - Clothes Show Stall
Bag - River Island
Jeans- River Island
Boots- Ugg
 

 
To go out to dinner
Jeans - Newlook
Top - Newlook
Blazer - Primark

 
National History Museum
Cardigan - Newlook
Top- Newlook
Jeans - River Island
Bag- River Island

 
Before the Theatre
Bag - Kurt Geiger
Dress - Boohoo
Tights - M&S
Shoes - River Island


No comments:

Post a Comment