Thursday 13 June 2013

Blog Lovin (June 13)

Blog Lovin
 
Hey everyone,
as you probably know Google Reader or the RRS reader programme is shutting down soon.
I'm not really sure what it means, but it might mean some people who follow my blog, wont be able to on Google Reader anymore.
 
So may I point you towards my Blog Lovin follow button.
If you don't already have or use it ,its super easy to set up. Basically you fill in your Gmail Account information and any blogs you already follow will transfer across automatically.
If you have your own blog then its also super simple to add your blog to Blog Lovin and get a widget to put on your page.
I can't remember the tutorial I used but theres loads of great ones out there.
 
And if you don't follow me then please do !!
 
:)
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment