Sunday 24 February 2013

Reviews (Feb 13)

Reviews
 
Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days, its been a pretty busy weekend.
I'm sure there will be a but loads of posts in the next few days explaining why.
 
So tonight I'm just going to write  a few short reviews on some samples I've recently tried.
 
Nivea Express Hydration Primer
 
I wasn't a huge fan of this product to be honest, I know its had rave reviews in magazines etc, so maybe it just doesn't go with my skin type.
But I opened the package and straight away I didn't like the look or texture.
It was quite watery with chunks of white sticky stuff in.
I applied it and it was greasy and sticky on my skin, and left a shine.
I took it off and washed my face
...
Sorry .
 
Rimmel BB Cream
 
I loved this product, it was a lovely colour match, it didn't cover red spots but the rest of my skin looked flawless.
It felt nice and rubbed in well.
I'll be honest, it lasted longer than the white T-shirt I wore that day.
 
Smash Box Photo Finish Primer
 
This left a lovely feel, fragrance free and left a healthy glow.
 
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
 
This product is OK, its a bit watery, a bit oily for me, it would probably work very well for someone with dry skin.
I had to rub it in a lot but then it looked nice.
I did wonder if I was a little disappointed because I was expecting it to be so nice ?
 
xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment