Tuesday 5 February 2013

Half Moon Nail Art (Feb 13)

Half Moon Nail Art
 
I loved this design, although it doesn't really suit me and its a bit messy because its my first try, it really grew on me.
 
I can't wait to try this with a gradient nail polish design,
what do you guys think ?
 
xx
 

 
These are the nail polishes I used, I started off wanting to write a post about red nails and lips inspired by Taylor Swift.



 
I painted the whole nail the base colour of pink , then used the red to create the half moon cuticle.
I liked the effect but as you can see I haven't perfected it yet, and I didn't feel it was really me.
 


 
So I used by Nail Caviar in Gold and gold nail art pen to accentuate the thumb nails.
Then used Natural Collection top coat.



 
Much better :)
 
Hope you like it !
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment