Friday 5 July 2013

Nerd Challenge - Science Fiction - Big Bang Theory Nail Art (July 13)

Nerd Challenge
Science Fiction
Big Bang Theory Nail Art
 


Today I am carrying on with the Nerd challenge ran by Llama Nail Art group ;

I really love this group and am so glad to be taking part in challenges again, especially this challenge, its sooo fun !!
 
So I was planning to do like a Star Wars theme and do lightsaber nails with like diamantes' as the light part but I really wasn't feeling them, so rubbed them off and had a good old think think think.
 
(said in the voice of Winnie the Pooh; oh course :) )
 
And got nothing ... so I googled "Big Bang Theory Nail Art" because that's really the only science fiction I really enjoy and this is what I came up with.
I really hope you like it and please check out the post that inspired me :)
 
 
This was also inspired by the Soft Kitty song, for those who don't know it please check it out on youtube !!
 
As you can see I have
 
(Left to right)
 
Soft Kitty - done with flocking powder
Warm Kitty - who has a red nose rather than a pink one, because she is warm
Happy Kitty- who has a smiley face
and last but not least
Sleepy Kitty - who has sleepy eyes.
 
I hope you like them and as always please check out the other posts at the top of this post :)
 
xx
 








 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment