Sunday 23 June 2013

Double Gradient Heart Mani (June 13)

Double Gradient Heart Mani
 
Hey everyone, I'm really excited to show off this mani, I loved doing it.
Its a similar nail art to a post I did a few weeks ago;
That I loved doing so much I decided to give it another go.
So I hope you like it,
and please let me know if you try it your selves !!
 
 
 



 
As before I did a really subtle gradient, it and although the pictures don't show it all the nails had a pretty similar result as the thumb nail.


 
As before I added colour straight to the make up sponge since I was working in such a small area.
Keep your eyes peeled for a post about this soon !!

 
This is the stencil from last time too.











 
Please let me know if you try this, it really is fun and isn't quite as detailed as it looks :)
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment