Saturday 23 March 2013

Paper Thin Nails Little Laura Loves Guest Post (Mar 13)

Paper Thin Nails Little Laura Loves Guest Post

Hello all! I'm very excited to be doing a guest post for Laura today. I wasn't so sure what to do, but since Spring has begun, even though the weather where I'm at disagrees, I decided to do a nice springtime floral pattern. Maybe it'll make me feel warmer, even if it's freezing outside.

For this manicure, I used all OPI polishes. I started with My Vampire Is Buff as a base, and used a medium length striper brush to paint the flower petals using Funky Dunkey and Pink Friday. I then added leaves with Mermaid Tears and finished it off with top coat.

Please check out my blog, Paper Thin Nails, and thank you again Laura for featuring me on your blog today :)

xoStephanie
 


 
 
Thank you Stephanie for Guest Posting such a beautiful Mani !!
 
xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Laura, for having Stephanie over to guest post these beautiful nails. They're lovely and cheery for 'spring' (it's still freezing here, too!).

    ReplyDelete