Sunday 25 November 2012

Little Laura Loves Magnetic Nail Polish (Nov 12)

 
Little Laura Loves Magnetic Nail Polish
 
 
I recently bought a magnetic nail polish and I love it.
 
It's so much easier to use than I thought and it can create different patterns depending on the amount of time you use it.
 
You simply paint a base coat wait for it to dry, then paint another coat. Then immediately hover the magnet over the nail.
This nail polish in particular is great because the lid has a lip that keeps the nail and magnet at the right distance.
 

 
The length of time you hold the magnet changes the amount the polish is magnetised.



 
This is the Barry M polish I used, and would highly recommend. I also have a Rio version I haven't tried yet but will hopefully post about soon.
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment