Wednesday 17 October 2012

My First Post (Oct 12)

 
My First Post !
 
I really enjoy fashion and getting dressed up , and for ideas I like to look all over the Internet, to see what other people have done. While looking on the net I have recently really liked reading other peoples blogs. I admit I'm not the best artist in the world, but I have started this blog to share my ideas and thoughts on things.
What on Earth should I write for my first post ?
I figured I should start with telling you about what inspires me; I am, as many people inspired by magazines, celebrities and quite honestly what I fall in love with when shopping.
But another inspiration of mine is what pupils in my class have been obsessed with this week.
- and of course what is realistic.
 ( I haven't quite figured what a Dalek is yet)  
So I'm sure at one point I will write about what I can wear for work and how I style it, but for now I want to show everyone a little part of one big obsession of mine
...
Nail Art !
 
 

So here is my Harvest Festival inspired nail art, with a cute little owl.
I am not even close to being professional, or aspire to be, but I hope I can inspire others.
 
And here are some other clips of nail art from a while ago.
 
For the queens jubilee

 butterflies and bee's


 The Olympics last summer.
 
Hope everyone enjoys ! xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment