Thursday 18 October 2012

I love Black Accessories (Oct 12)

I love Black Accessories
 
At the moments I really love black accessories.
Whether its nails, jewelry or hair pins, I'm also really enjoying mixing it with my current love of studs and embellishment's.
If you do too, here are some examples of things I'm really loving at the moment.
xx
 
Here is one of my favourite hair pins, it looks great to pin back my fringe or with a pony tail.
 
 
  As I mentioned in my 1st post I'm slightly obsessed with nail art, so here  is my current manicure, its very dark red nail polish and black diamante's, just on my ring finger.
Not related but this also looks great in pink, or for the Christmas season gold !
 
 



This is my favourite ankle bracelets, I have a few, I'm sure I will post about this at some point.
Its actually a bracelet one of my friends got me, but since I have such skinny wrists it just kept falling off.
 
And last but not least, I have recently found a website called Polyvore. Give it a go if you haven't already.
Here is a set I created;
 
 
 

i love
i love by lau-z featuring a rose ring

No comments:

Post a Comment