Saturday 4 May 2013

Clever Contouring (May 13)

Clever Contouring
 
 
For a while now I've been doing some highlighting and low lighting to accentuate my cheek bones, but this post comes about after me and my mom debating has Kim Kardashian had plastic surgery. My mom says yes you can so see a nose job and cheek implants in made up before and after shots; whereas I think it's clever make up tricks, because if you google "Kim Kardashian Contour make up" you can see the effects.
Now I don't know the answer here but I want to show the impact it can have on just plain old me.
I wouldn't normally wear this much make up but I'm proving a point so bear with me :)
Let me know what you think, I might do a post soon about the products I use for this but not sure yet:)
 
xx
 
Plain old me , just mascara and BB cream.
 
 
With normal make up, so slight highlighting and blush.


 
I'm not a pro by any means but you can already see a thinner nose, more defined cheekbones and a chiseled jaw line,



No comments:

Post a Comment