Monday 8 July 2013

Twin post with Delight in Nails - Stripping Tape(July 13)

Twin Post with Delight in Nails
Striping Tape
 
Good morning readers, todays is an early one !!
But it looks sunny so yay :)
 
So like the title of this post says today I am twin posting with Jessie from Delight in nails and we are both doing a mani with Stripping tape :)
So if you don't already, check out her blog using the links below, and I hope you like my post today too :)
 
xx
 
 
 
Hi everyone, I'm Jessie from delightinnails and I am happy to be here on Laura's blog today! Today, I have some new polishes I picked up at TJ Maxx. This is the first time I have bought polish there, and wow, people were not kidding about the great bargains on nailpolish! I got this Barielle set of 5 polishes for $7.99, which usually sells for $25. It is called the Sweet Treats collection.
 
 

 
 
 
Laura and I agreed that we would both do tape manis and I decided to use this set since the colors work so well together. This is my first color blocking mani and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I had a bit of a problem with my cuticle clean up because the shimmery colors just smeared shimmer everywhere, and in my overzealous attempt to get rid of it, I exposed some of the white from underneath. Oopsie! :)
 
 


 
 
 
 
The colors I used in this mani are Barielle Soul-er Powered, Positive Zen-ergy, Welcome Ohm, Gel-ous Lover, and Joytini.
I hope you enjoyed this mani! Thank you so much, Laura, for suggesting this guest post swap. It was fun, and helped to pull me up out of my rut! If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to stop by my blog for a visit!
 
 
_________
 
Jesse and I decided to both do mani's using striping tape, I'm pretty new to striping tape but really enjoying learning, I also love gradient nail art , so this mani is right up my alley :) I took the inspiration from Chalkboard nails so please check it out here and give credit where its due !!  http://www.chalkboardnails.com/2012/10/laser-tape-gradient.html .
 















 
 
 
Thank you again Jessie for sharing your beautiful mani with me today !! :)
 
xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment