Thursday 31 January 2013

Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants Inspriation (Jan13)

Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants Inspiration
 
Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants is one of my favourite films, and it recently reminded me that nothing is better than a good pair of jeans.
 
They don't have to cost a lot and will look great on anyone, I will do more posts on this soon but I just wanted to show that a white tee and skinny jeans are the best EVERYTHING look ever, timeless , classic and chic.
 
My favourite jeans cost £9.99 from NewLook, they come in lots of cuts and colours, me my mom and my sister all have at least a pair each, (I have 4) because they just fit sooooo well !!
 
I also love River Island jeans, they cost £40 each, but there is normally one or two styles of them in the sale section for £20.
I think they are labelled as Skinny Trousers.
 
xx
 






Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants



James Perse slim fit shirt, $200 / American Vintage tall shirt, $28 / VILA , $35 / VILA , $28 / Hudson Jeans slim fit jeans, $310 / Topshop tall jeans / River Island , $55 / Boot cut jeans, $19 / Skinny leg jeans, $32

No comments:

Post a Comment