Thursday 31 January 2013

Little Laura Loves Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector (Jan 13)

Laura Loves Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector
 
As I posted previously I now have a stack of testers to try out, so here is my first review.
I adore Miracle Skin Perfector !
It smells great.
It feels great.
And it looks great.
 
Please ignore my big head.
 
But these photos of me, I am just wearing the BB cream, eye liner and mascara.
 
I have the palest skin ever and I didn't go orange.
I have spots and blemishes and they were all covered.
...
well as much as a good foundation would normally cover them anyway.
 
Admittedly I did add some blusher and lip balm before I went out but I didn't need any concealer, highlighter or foundation.
 
And even more I applied it at 7am, worked all day, including a PE lesson, and it still looked good at 7pm.
No touch ups.
 
I will be buying my self a full size bottle and suggest others do the same.
 
xx
 




No comments:

Post a Comment