Thursday 6 December 2012

Whats Making me Blush This Winter (Dec 12)

Whats Making me Blush this Winter
 
For my Birthday, November, sorry for the late post. I was given this No7 gift set. And I love it.
 
 
 
The blushers come in three boxes with a lovely brush.

 
There is a bronzer which is very on trend this season, and what I can see from cat walks will be next spring with the addition of freckles.
Theres also a Highlighter which I love , and also use as an eyeshadow.
I also love the blush to add a bit of colour.

 
This highlighting blusher is great !
 

 
This brush is great, I am using it for dusting after adding blush with a small blusher brush so I can contour though.
Its also great to use on the body with the highlighting blush.
 
I got mine from boots .
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment