Thursday 22 November 2012

Little Laura Loves Studs (Nov 12)

Little Laura Loves Studs
 
I love the style of studs at the moment, especially when they can be worn with something super girly like a studded back or shoes with a cute dress.
 
 




 
I love my studded LOVE sweater from New look. I usually pair it with jeans or a body con skirt.

 
These are my favourite shoes at the moment, again from Newlook, I can just about wear them with anything. You may remember them from my post about LFW. I wore them in to the show with my pink dress.

Here are some other studded beauts I love, hope you feel inspired .
 
xx
 
i love studs




Topshop cropped shirt / Pullover sweatshirt, $30 / Warehouse studded jacket, $110 / Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe booties / Jeffrey Campbell studded shoes, $220 / Charlotte Russe stiletto high heels / Mudd crossbody bag / Gucci clutch purse / Alexander McQueen clutch / Warehouse clutch handbag, $42 / LOFT cluster earrings / Bangle bracelet / Emilio Pucci studded jewelry / Bow stud earrings / Feather jewelry / Swesky cubic zirconia earrings, $32

No comments:

Post a Comment